You will find our updated privacy statement below.
We (Kaiser Medical Technology Ltd) collect
- Information that relates to and can identify you (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone).
- Anonymous information about your computer and about your website visit but which does not identify you personally.
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Send us an email directly or when using our online contact form on our website.
Whenever we collect information about you personally, it is only done with your knowledge and consent and you have the right to ask us to stop using this information. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
If we collect any personal information (e.g. through a contact form) we will be clear about it and draw your attention to our privacy statement available on our web site.
We also collect anonymous information from visitors to our website using analytics tools. These files cannot identity you personally, but can be used by us to, for example:
- Measure how many people are using our services, the relevance of our web content and other performance-related data
If you are not happy for cookies to be set on your device, you can:
- Discontinue use of the site
- Delete the cookies following your visit
- Browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (Incognito in Chrome, InPrivate for Internet Explorer, Private Browsing in Firefox, Safari, etc.)
You can find out more about cookies and how to manage them at www.allaboutcookies.org
How we use your information
Here at Kaiser Medical Technology Ltd, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of new products and special offers that we can provide. If you do consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will never pass on your information to any third party.
Anonymous information about the way people use our website can be aggregated into statistics that show us how our websites are used and help us improve the user experience of the services we provide.
How we protect your information
We maintain appropriate technical and operational measures to safeguard your personal data. The servers containing your personal data are located in secure data centre locations where access is limited to authorised staff.
The personal data which Kaiser Medical Technology Ltd hold is never modified or disclosed to any third party. We never sell, rent or trade your personal data.
We will remove your personal data from our systems as soon as you instruct us to do so.
Access to your information
You have the right to ask us:
- To remove all the personal data that we hold about you.
- To tell you why we are holding it.
- To give you a description of the personal data we hold for you.
- To require us to correct any mistakes.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to make use of these rights.